AlmaGigster is launching its Campus Leaders Program. If you are a student (UG or PG) in India and want to engage in a meaningful journey that involves management, marketing, entrepreneurship, tons of learning, networking, and some good pocket money to earn, this is the opportunity for you!
AlmaGigster is a simple, fast, and efficient way for students looking to earn money or experience through remote side hustle gigs.
About the Campus Leaders Program
We love serving young people and the Campus Leaders Program is a key element in our mission to enable informed and inspired careers.
Here’s Why You Should Become A Campus Leader
- Be it anything, a healthy dose of courage mixed with strong work ethics are the key ingredients to most success. The Campus Leaders program will help you develop the skill of being courageous (yes, it’s a skill), and inculcate professional work ethics.
- Get an exclusive prior access to gigs posted on AmlaGigster, before other gigsters get to see them.
- Get a certificate on successful completion of at least 1 year tenure.
- Develop your communication and other soft skills as you do the tasks.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Contribute towards making your campus community stronger as you gain an entrepreneurial work experience!
Who can be a Campus Leader?
- You should be a student in any college in India.
- Time commitment: 2-3 hours/week.
- You should be a proactive person who loves to take up entrepreneurial responsibilities.
- You must have regular access to the internet both in college and at your home or hostel.
- You must be willing to do sales and marketing related tasks.
- A sincere attitude and the ability to stick to projects for the long-term
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Deadline-oriented attitude
- Enthusiasm to work and learn new things
What are your responsibilities and how will you gain from them?
- Draft posts for publication on the AlmaGigster blog. You’ll be acknowledged as the author of the posts you publish with a cool tagline and byline.
- Develop your leadership, communication, and networking skills.
- Encourage students in your college (regularly) to contribute gig experiences.
- Help us promote and market our our platform in your college.
- Help us connect to various people in your college.
- Become a connector and get recognized as a leader of your college.
- Generally, promote AlmaGigster on social media and beyond!
- Build your digital marketing skills and presence.
Some other details of the role
- Being a Campus Leader is a voluntary, unpaid position.
- 1 or 2 campus leaders can be selected per college.
- You are required to work for around 2 hours/week. Usually, 1-2 tasks are allotted every month.
- We give no task which cannot be completed along with your college, co-curricular activities, exams or even internships. Relax! We understand your world. ?